A note about this blog:

I tried to publish photos of my trip as I went. The trip is done but I am still working on sifting through the thousands of photos I took so I can go back and put up photos from almost every day (my trip went until Dec 22). I will also be going back to photos I already posted and adding explanatory text. So, this photo journal will be filling out in the days and weeks to come as I can find time between school. Please come back often to see what's new!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 45 - Dec 4

 My last night in Bahrain and I finally went to the Grand Mosque. Amazing architecture.






1 comment:

Melissa said...

Steven,
Ryan and I just wanted to let you know that we think your photos are amazing! They are beautiful and they make us want to go to Bahrain and other distant lands. Maybe the Dirty Dash should open a franchise there so we can travel there through Flo-Foto, HA!

Melissa & Ryan